CPR/AED/First Aid Classes
Our New Program
We’ve partnered with Renton Regional Fire Authority and Valley Regional Fire Authority to expand our CPR/AED and First Aid training to the community! Whether you’re looking for training for personal knowledge, or certification has been mandated by your employer, our program has the training and standardized curriculum to provide you the skills you need. Enhancements to our program include:
- More courses available throughout the year.
- The flexibility to take CPR/AED and First Aid separately, or a full day combination of both.
- Simple and easy online registration and payment.
- A two-year certification card that you receive immediately after completing the class.
- Adult CPR/AED – $30.00
- Adult First Aid – $30.00
- Adult CPR/AED and First Aid – $60.00
- Please pre-register for the classes, as drop-ins are not accepted on the day of class.
- Both CPR/AED and First Aid courses meet WISHA and OSHA requirements.
- Our classes are not for healthcare providers or those who need pediatric specific training.
Join us for our next informative CPR/AED and First Aid course and learn the basic skills you need to help save a life!
Friends & Family Basic CPR/First Aid
If you are looking for a more basic, non-certification class, we also offer Friends & Family CPR and First Aid training. The CPR taught in this course is hands only (no breaths), can be customized to your audience, and is ideal for training community groups, parents, grandparents and the like.
For more information on Friends & Family CPR, please contact:
Melanie Taylor, Public Education Department
(253) 856-4482 or MTaylor@pugetsoundfire.org
If you would like to schedule a class at your place of business or for a private group, please contact our Administration office at (253) 856-4300.