Puget Sound Fire offers fire and life safety classes to the businesses within our response area. Those classes include:
- Business Evacuation Planning and Assistance – Department fire and life safety experts will sit down with you to discuss, plan, and help you practice your business’ evacuation plan.
- Business Fire Extinguisher Training – This one-hour class provides both classroom time and hands-on training in fire extinguisher identification, maintenance, and use.
- Company Safety Events – Department personnel will attend your business’ safety or health event and will provide information and brochures for your employees.
- CERT – Community Emergency Response Team training.
- First Aid/CPR – A combined adult CPR, AED, and First Aid class.
To schedule business training classes, call (253) 856-4480.